Saturday, July 24, 2010

Writing and School

I started working on Bennett Nelson, book two, yesterday. My goal (though I don't think I can manage it) is to write 1,000 words a day until school starts on August 30, 2010.

Well, today is day two and the word count is roughly over 2k.

I updated all of my word counts on my facebook today:
Current Word Count for my books (titles not set in stone)

Bennett Nelson (50,926)
Bleeding Royal (63,381)
Alice Reid (19,193)
Bennett Nelson Two (2,133)

Those numbers make me happy :)

Hmmmm.... I haven't blogged about my kitten yet, or have I?
I can't remember. Anyway, this is my kitten/cat, Charlie. She's so cute. I love her so much, even if she attacks me when I walk outside. She loves to chew on my ankles and arms, which hurts. I'm sure she's a vampire in disguise, because the other day, she bit me and made me bleed and had blood all over her mouth...

Gross, I know.

I just finished my online summer one class, Forms of Literature. I signed up for my new classes back in June. My schedule will look like this:

PE- M&W- 12:30 pm-1:50 pm

World Literature- T&TH- 8:00 am- 9:20 am
Math- T&TH- 9:30 am- 10:50 am

Creative Writing- Distance Learning (DL)
History II- DL
Art- DL

That's 16 hours. It was supposed to be 18 hours, but I couldn't take that many without a note from my counselor. I'll be taking two english classes again. Fun. Fun. Fun.

This will be my 4th semester of college. After this fall, I'll have one semester left before graduation. Then I can transfer to a university and pursue an english degree.

I better get back to writing if I want to keep my goal.

TTYL,
A. J. Spindle


No comments:

Post a Comment