Saturday, June 19, 2010

60k Words!!

I updated my website today and worked on Bleeding Royal (what was previously called Vampire Prince). I also did a ton of homework, including two essays. I'm on a writing-high, lol. I just made that up. :)

I'm am absolutely thrilled to announce that I have hit the 60,000 word mark. This is the longest book I've written so far and I am ecstatic to say the least! I have been jumping all over the house today. I feel like a real writer. Like I actually have the chance to get this published. I sent out my first query the other day for BR (Bleeding Royal) and I haven't heard back, which may be a good thing, haha! I just wrote a twist in the plot and I'm adding it in now. I'm so excited I can hardly sit still for more than five minutes.

Check out all my hard work I put into my site today, it's completely new!

If anyone actually comments on this, I will love them forever!

1 comment:

  1. You already <3 me forever. You rock! I love the new website.

    ReplyDelete