Sunday, August 9, 2009

Birthday Surprise!

Wow, times flies when your having fun! I am currently seated on the family couch in the center of the living room. Why am I in the center of the living room, you ask? Well, it's because we are replacing our old worn out carpet with hardwood floors. Half of the room is done. But not the spot where the couch was sitting, so my dad moved it to the middle of the room to put down the hardwood floors where it was.

I made a video for my friend LJBoldyrev's husband. It can be played on this page, or on youtube.com/sibi098

I had to stare at my iTunes library for an hour and a half before coming up with the script. Then I had to film it in my room with the door closed because my dad was installing the hardwood and making a ton of racket.

Next up on my list of videos will be me arguing with myself. Yep, that's right. I'm bringing out the dreaded green screen. I've written a quick script so I know how long to pause while playing my "roles". This video will be a twilight parody and it will be awesome (if I can pull it off).

I'm not sure how I'm going to make three of myself appear onscreen and make it look real. But I love a challenge!

My word count is up to 40,000 on Vampire Prince and I'm printing it slowly so it won't kill my printer. I've already endured paper jams and the horrible "error" screen. And that was only page 2!!

I wish I could do something more fun than sit here and blog, but there is nothing to do. Well, I'm about to wash my clothes and put them away and do the dishes, but that's not fun, is it?

Goodbye for now people,
A. J. Spindle

No comments:

Post a Comment